Brachioplasty – Arm Lift
Fluctuations in weight, growing older and even heredity can cause your upper arms to have a drooping, sagging appearance.
Exercise may strengthen and improve the underlying muscle tone of the upper arm, but it cannot address excess skin that has lost elasticity or underlying weakened tissues and localized fat deposits.
If the underside of your upper arms are sagging or appear loose and full due to excess skin and fat, an arm lift may be right for you.
An arm lift is performed to:
- Reduce excess skin and fat between the underarm and the elbow
- Reshape your arm to result in smoother skin and contours
- Result in a more toned and proportionate appearance
In order to achieve your improved image, there will be a scar on the inside of your upper arm.
Medical Park InternationalOrthopedics and Traumatology and 52 more
- Body Contouring
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift – Mastopexy
- Brachioplasty – Arm Lift
- Tummy Tuck - Abdominoplasty
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Nose Surgery -Rhinoplasty
- Eyelid Surgery – Blepharoplasty
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Chemical Peel
- Fillers: Collagen
- Laser - Skin Rejuvenation and Resurfacing
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Scar Revision
- Skin Cancer Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Skin Burn
- Facial Nerve Surgery
- PRP Theraphy
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT] and Follicular Unit Extraction |FUE]